Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The lady with the human hair ball

I ride the bus with a lady who has not combed her hair in years. Her hair has formed into a huge lump in the back of her head and it looks like something a cat threw up, literally. When the woman moves her head around the thing moves in a stiff lump and looks like the back of the alien queen's head in the movie Alien. People on the bus will do anything to avoid getting touched by this woman's disgusting hair ball. She is a white hippie chick, who is otherwise clean and normal looking, so it's hard to understand why she won't just cut it off if she doesn't want to bother to comb it.
Today I was trying to comb through my thick hair at work and I told my co-worker that I was just going to give up and let it form a human hair ball. My co-worker said, "No, no, you are not!" "If you try, we will have to stage an intervention!"

7 Comments:

At 12:32 AM , Blogger Taunted said...

Yuk!!

Just Yuk

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

taunted,
I still think it's the hairstyle for me! Rain or shine you are always fashionable with your wooly rug wig. You need never wash it, only hang it over the balcony from time to time and beat it!

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Leilouta said...

You reminded me of my first few months in the US when I rode the bus daily to my English classes with a friend at 7a.m...there were 3 people sitting in the front everyday; one was just smelly and dirty, the person next to him talked to himself the whole ride and the third person was a senior who thought the whole thing was amusing and tried to make conversation with the other two...the best part is all three of them had human hair balls :)

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

I have the impression that when you take the bus, you go into the Unknown Dimension! Nino-nino nino-nino nino-nino... Anyway that woman could use a little of Pantene Pro-V conditioner Classic Line. She would obtain wonderful results in her cuckoo-nest-ball-hair.

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

leilouta, maybe these people are from another planet and that is just how their hair looks on that planet. They are from the planet, Bus. On the planet bus, our hair would be considered gross. people would talk about us on their blogs and say, Ugh, I ride the bus with two women that wash and comb their hair all the time, Yuk!

J.Doe, if I recommend Pantene to this mujer, she will bust me in los labios! Ni no ni no ni no ni no!

 
At 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you girls better quit talking about your hair ... it's upsetting my my my aqualibdo!

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Captain Jack, try a little Spermamax! It will perk your aqualibido right up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home