Star Parker tells it like it is. I agree with everything she is saying in her latest column and have said it often enough myself. Maybe it is more palatable coming from a Black woman, than from a white woman, but I doubt it. The powers that be in the Black community, who are mightily invested in preserving the status quo and their cushy positions as arbiters of all that is politically correct to say about the problems plaguing the Black communty, are going to find any criticism of Blacks unacceptable. The idea that individuals are responsible for their own actions is poison to them, because they know that if that rule were applied to the Black community, they have been shown to have failed on every level.
Monday, July 17, 2006
- Name: Miss Carnivorous
- Location: Baghdad by the Bay, California, United States
My Grandma once said to me, "You're nasty. You're nasty all the time".
- Military defends enlisting rapist/murderer Steven ...
- In direct violation of Sharia law and Hamas edict,...
- Latest crappy bus incident!
- The Palestinians should open casinos on the West B...
- White Guilt, by Shelby Steele
- The lady with the human hair ball
- Miss C is guest blogging at the Sundries Shack!
- The rape of 15 year old Abeer Qasem Hamzeh
- The Chinese day care is not afraid to be patriotic...
- It's cool to have really old parents!