I saw Bob Marley for the first time on Don Kirshner's Rock Concert. His show was more hard core than the Midnight Special was. I wish someone would release them on DVD. I love Austin City Limits too. I love the Austin City Limits Taj Mahal concert and dare I say the Dixie Chicks one too. The Last Waltz is a great music documentary. My favorite performers in the Last Waltz are Muddy Waters and the Staple Singers. And I luvs me some Levon Helm singing, The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
- Name: Miss Carnivorous
- Location: Baghdad by the Bay, California, United States
My Grandma once said to me, "You're nasty. You're nasty all the time".
- Afghani bread is good but Bosnian bread stands alo...
- I received a lesson on religious tolerance
- Some people are just selfish assholes
- It's how you were raised
- Never turn your back on Miss C!
- Baby carriages can be very useful
- Another earthquake hits the Bay Area
- Two coyotes killed in San Francisco's Golden Gate ...
- A librarian was just here breathing down our necks...
- Big ol' terror attack coming in 2008